We don’t need to threaten our buyers to remain loyal to us. Our clients stay with us because we are great at our job! We know construction and can spot defects in a property before you waste money on a home inspection. We’ll teach you how to shop for the cheapest mortgage and make sure your lender doesn’t rip you off. We are expert negotiators and provide an unmatched level of service. Threatening to sue a buyer if they don’t use us to buy a house is just not the way we do business. If you don’t like us, you are free to walk away without any obligation or fear of retribution. If we don’t like you, we’ll cut you loose rather than neglect you and hope you go away on your own. HelpUBuy America is about honesty and integrity. You simply will not find a company more committed to protecting the rights of homebuyers than us.
Home Buyer’s Bill of Rights
- The right to choose a responsive and capable real estate agent that represents ONLY your interests as a homebuyer.
- The right to absolute confidentiality and trust.
- The right to know about all the available properties that might suit your needs, including new construction, For Sale By Owner, and MLS Listed homes.
- The right to know how much you can afford to spend before you go shopping for a house.
- The right to know if the property is defective in any way.
- The right to know what might be happening in the neighborhood that would lower property values.
- The right to know any reason why the property might sell for less than market value.
- The right to professional help from inspectors, lenders, appraisers, etc.
- The right to know what the property is worth before you make an offer.
- The right to buy the property at the lowest possible price and with the best terms.
- The right to know what kind of financing best suits your needs.
- The right to know how much cash you will need at closing.
- The right to real opinions and answers from your agent.
- The right to a Realtor who will be your real estate consultant for life!